The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the past couple of months, and for months to come, one of the big projects in our archives has been the catalo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A selection of plates found in a Whistler parking lot in November 1979. We're not sure why the paper took pictures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Isobel MacLaurin spoke at the museum recently, and told us about how she would be flown up the mountain by helicopt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
This Week In Photos: July 5
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Mountain Biking, Recreation, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged Alta Lake, Blackcomb Mountain, Canada Day, Canada Day Parade, chili competition, Fitzsimmons Creek, Lost Lake, Rainbow Substation, This Week in Photos, Toni Sailer, Valleau Logging, Village Chair, Village construction, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Village. Bookmark the permalink.